Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sorry.....

My thankful posts kinda got pushed aside this month I was just too busy. Not too busy to be thankful, mom just too busy to write about it :)

My parents have been in town for work pretty much every weekend for the last 3 weeks, so we have been having fun. If you are ever in the area and want a good Mexican restaurant try Los Cucos, it is delicious!!

Jacob and I were in Lubbock for thanksgiving and we had so much fun spending time with family and friends. We got to tailgate for the first (and last) time this season, We miss tailgating and had fun.
Kristin and I 
Big chair!

I am getting ready to do Christmas cards, so Jacob and I had a little photoshoot when my parents were in town. We got some really good pictures at a park (Discovery Green) downtown.


I have hit a wall with my weight loss. I have lost a total of 12lbs but with the holidays the rest is being stubborn and wont budge! lol I haven't exercised in a few weeks so I am going to get back in the habit of doing that and continue to eat healthy, and hopefully the pounds will melt away!

I am absolutely LOVING my new classroom. I think it has a lot to do with being able to decorate and do more activities for Christmas time. I have already fake snowed my windows, and "wrapped" my door with green paper and a pretty bow. Today I will be adding candy cane and stocking lights and we will be starting on Christmas presents to their parents soon.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am so proud that you remembered to be thankful for all your blessings! Good job giving Los Cucos a shout-out. LOVE the pics! I'd like to see how the rest turned out.

We loved being with you guys!