Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 5-10 :)

I am thankful for.......
5- my brothers and sister. We may not always get along but I dont know what I would do without them. Love y'all

6-The Red Raiders! They may not be having the best season, but I will ALWAYS bleed red and black. Get your guns up!!

7- that extra hour of sleep

8-Kate, Crew & Yager. My life would not be complete without these 3 awesome kids. I love being Aunt Shannel and I miss them all very very much!!! (parents: pictures/video please!!)

9-My coworkers. Without them I don't think I would have made it very long. It is nice to have a friend and confidant that knows the struggles of the job.

10-Wine! lol After a day like today I am thankful that I can come home relax and have a glass of wine while reading a book.

Ok, now I am all caught up. Hopefully it will stay that way.

No comments: