Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Losing it!

Weekends are always hard on me. I guess it is because I am at the house more and we eat out a lot on the weekends, and to add to that I didn't work out at all last week. UGH! I felt horrible. I was in a lazy mood and even though I still lost weight on this weigh in I gained inches and I could tell how sluggish I was without my workouts. So far I have LOST 4 pounds!! not a lot but I am super proud of myself!! As far as inches go total I have lost 11 inches total from different areas of my body. I am still a work in progress so off to the elliptical it is :)

2 comments:

Su said...

There's an award for you on my blog!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I saw you mentioned on Su's Cheekyness site (well done on your award) and thought I'd drop by and say hello. Nice to have met you, I've enjoyed my visit.